Tax Collector: Janice Garcia
Hours: 8:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m. (Monday - Friday)
2298 Route 33
Robbinsville, NJ 08691
Phone: (609) 259-3600 ext. 1137/1136
Fax: (609) 259-3658
The Tax Collector’s Office processes the billing and collection of all property taxes and Township sewer charges. For more information on the distribution of tax dollars visit our "Break It Down" link contained in the left side navigation column. Property Tax bills are mailed in July for 3rd/4th quarters of the current year, along with an estimated bill for the 1st/2nd quarters of the following year.
- Any added or omitted billing will be done October 1 of each year. This includes new homes, sheds, pools, decks etc.
- Failure to receive a tax bill does not exempt you from paying taxes or the interest due on delinquent taxes
- Taxes are due quarterly: August 1, November 1, February 1, May 1
- There is a 10 day grace period. If the 10th day falls on a weekend/holiday, the grace period extends to the next business day.
- Please be advised that payments must be received in the Tax Office on or before the last day of the grace period. Postmarks are not permitted.
Residential Sewer: Billed semi-annually as a flat fee with a due date of April 1 and October 1.
PAY OR VIEW TAX & SEWER BILLS ONLINE
SIGN UP FOR 'GO GREEN' PAPERLESS SEWER BILLING
SEWER SERVICE INFRASTRUCTURE MAP
Direct Debit Payments
The Township of Robbinsville is pleased to offer the convenience of Direct Deposit of Tax and/or sewer payments from your personal account to Township of Robbinsville’s account.
To take advantage of this service, complete and return an AUTOMATED CLEARING HOUSE (ACH) AUTHORIZATION AGREEMENT, together with a VOIDED CHECK from your account. Completed Authorization Agreement forms for tax payments must be received by the 15th of the month preceding the due date. If you provide your email address, a reminder will be sent about the transfer that will occur on the due date of each installment. (YOUR ACCOUNT MUST BE CURRENT TO BEGIN THIS SERVICE).
If you want to stop your current ACH payments to the Township, CLICK HERE for the Stop ACH Payments Form.
Per N.J.S.A. 54:5-97.1
All Redemption requests must be made in writing to the Tax Collector stating the date for calculation.
Fees will be added for any party requesting more than two calculations in a calendar year.
For an "explanation of taxes" visit A Short and Simple Glimpse at the Property Tax in NJ
For a short explanation of Tax Sales visit: Here
Current New Jersey Rebate information can be found at http://www.state.nj.us/treasury/taxation/relief.shtml
Senior Deduction Form
Veteran Deduction Form